ASSIGNMENTS HANDLED BY DMK
1. THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956
- Promotion, Formation and Incorporation of Company
- Formation of Society, Trust and Section 25 Company
- Rendering Services on retainer basis to medium and large companies
- Issue based consultancy
- Drafting of statutory documents
- Dealt with various regulatory authorities’ viz. Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Regional Director (North), Registrar of Companies, Official Liquidator etc. to obtain clearances and approvals under the Companies Act, 1956 such as:
(a) Approvals for appointment and remuneration of Managerial Personnel under Sections 269 and 309 of the Act.
(b) Approvals for entering into a contract under Section 297 of the Act.
(c) Approvals for holding of office or place of profit under Section 314 of the Act.
(d) Approvals for exemption from attaching the annual accounts of the subsidiary companies under section 212 of the Act.
(e) Licence under Section 25 of the Act from Regional Director.
(f) Reports from ROC, RD & OL for Mergers & amalgamation.
- Issue of Secretarial Diligence Report of companies
- Handled entire process of Voluntary Winding-up and acted as Liquidator.
- Striking-off the name of Company.
- Petitions to Company Law Board for condonation of delay in filing Form 8 related to charges under the Act.
- Petitions to Regional Director and Company Law Board for Compounding of Offences under various Sections of the Act.
- Petitions to Company Law Board for change of Registered Office from one state to another.
- Issue of Compliance Certificate under Section 383A of the Act.
- Maintenance of Statutory records and minute books under Companies Act, 1956.
- Buy back of shares and private placements of shares.
FOR LISTED COMPANIES
- Compliances under Listing Agreements and Corporate Governance.
- Co-ordinating AGM Proceedings and related issues of Listed Companies.
- Compliance under Takeover Code & Open Offers.
- Insider Trading Compliances.
- Delisting of Securities compliances.
- Compliance related to Buy back of Securities.
- Voluntary Secretarial Audit.
- Scrutinizer in the Postal Ballot Process.
- Annual Return Certification.
- Regularization of suspension of trading in DSE, BSE and other stock exchanges.
- Approval for listing of equity shares from DSE and BSE.
- Listing of various issues like preferential issue, conversion, Bonus issue.
2. THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT (FEMA) / FOREIGN CONTRIBUTION UNDER FOREIGN CONTRIBUTION REGULATION ACT (FCRA)
- Permission for opening of Liaison, project and branch offices in India
- Approvals from Secretariat of Industrial, Foreign Investment Promotion Board for Foreign Direct Investment
- Prior Permission for taking Foreign Contribution under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976
- FC-GPR and other Certifications as per RBI Guidelines
- NBFC Compliances
- Remittance of funds to Foreign National in case of Voluntary Winding up of Company
- Approvals in Form FC-TRS for transfer of shares from resident to non resident
Issue based consultancy and Advisory Services
3. OTHER SERVICES
- Drafting contracts and legal agreements
- Legal Opinions
- MOU/Agreements of shareholders/business partners
- Formulation and Implementation ESOP / SWEAT EQUITY Schemes
- Sick Companies and BIFR Related Consultancy and Services
- Assisting the Senior Counsel / Lawyers, Solicitors and Arbitrators on behalf of the client in legal matters such as debt recovery, cheque bouncing and writ petitions to HC for seeking necessary directions.
- Appearing before Commissioner of Income Tax / DCIT / ACIT for Assessment proceedings under Section 143(3) of Income Tax Act, 1961 on behalf of the client.
- Registration of Trademarks, Copyrights and Service Marks
- Service Tax Registration
We have variety of clients ranging from Listed Companies, Joint Venture Companies, Leading Indian Companies and Private Companies. For the reasons of confidentiality a list of clients may be provided on request.